Featured Articles

Widget by Blog Godown

Sunday

The State of State Lobbying - Center for Media and Democracy: "'Vested interests are working harder than ever to achieve their goals in state capitols and state agencies across the country,' reports the Center for Public Integrity. The organization's review of 2004 lobbying activities found that nearly $953 million was spent 'attempting to influence state legislators and executive branch officials' in the 42 states that track such spending."

More about Subliminal Persuasion

6 comments :

amanda246stephanie said...

Refinance your Home loan Now, Click Here to save thousands of dollars a year on your home loan.

emily said...

Exquisite information on home loans. I have a home loans secrets blog if you want to see some cool stuff.

amber said...

Excellent discussion on home loans. I bookmarked your blog. I have my own home loans blog if you want to take a look.

David said...

For All Your Home Loan Needs Visit Our New home equity loan Site

heropoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about mortgage loan

hexadecimals resources said...

I found a good uk loan site. I am looking into it myself.